MENU

Slide

POCC Pink Party @ Zouk

Monday, August 02, 2010


Esther invited me to do the
POCC Fashion Walk @ Zouk with her last saturday!

Bysi was the apparel sponser for the event,
so we had to drop by the bysi outlet for a fitting,
chose a silver/black toga dress!



Hehehe, after the fitting we went to have hamburgers at The Ham Burger!

picnikfile_8CjRJ7

picnikfile_VbVBud

Very cute menu!
Next time i'll try the drink with nutella blah blah!




picnikfile_Ylfiez




YAY! FOOOOOOOD, really starving at that point of time!


picnikfile_l7VlPo

Ordered the tandoori chicken burger with onion rings!

My burger didn't look very "photogenic" but it's yummy!
Love the green bun, i can't tell what herbs is in it
but it's really unique. Wished MacD's have those buns tooooooo~




picnikfile_wERJvC

picnikfile_ny6Cb7

I love the menu!!! Whatever is on the menu is so toylike! :D



picnikfile_7EHzTf

We only loved the whip cream /ice cream and the caramelized banana,
the cake itself is... boooo! Disappointing.





Meet esther so many times that week!
Went to LadyFinger @ Orchard Central
for a sponsered classic mani/pedi~


picnikfile_W5_ZWD

Top is sponsered by Japanese Fashion Street
Accesories from Forever21 !





picnikfile_MrBXuA



I didn't get a decent picture of the nail palour,
but it's very spacious and the sofa is VERY comfy.
Awesome for a girlfriends meet up session,
chit chat while doing nails.

There's a plasma tv right infront of us somemore, woot!
They were showing ninja warriors, so funny!


But i like the US version - Wipe Out even more than ninja warriors!
It's really wtf damn funny!





picnikfile_MvakKn

Soak our sore feets and just chill-lax!



picnikfile_TYQwX8

Done! I got a shimmery lilac for my hands,
Deep purple with red bits of glitter for my feets!






Ok.. there comes Saturday, the actual event itself,
the POCC Pink Party @ Zouk!

POCC Stands for Power Over Cervical Cancer,
And it's an awareness program for all women!
Do you know that Cervical Cancer is the only one cancer
that you can prevent by taking vaccination?

And everyday, 1 out of 5 woman dies of Cervical Cancer.
Take the vaccination, and prevent Cervical Cancer
and the heartache of your family and friends.




Here's the dress i picked out from bysi:



picnikfile_Cx4wiv



picnikfile_t3gTov

Did our makeup on our own, hair was professionally done,
but i feel that they must as well did not do anything!

So sad, I thought they were gonna maybe crimp my hair
or do something more interesting and crazy,
but they just blow dried it and i look just the same as every single day!




picnikfile_-xmojB



I feel so blessed to have such a friend like Nadnut!
She's always know what to do in all sorts of situation
and she's so supportive and always encouraging
and pushing me when i hit the wall!

I was SO nervous because we're suppose to say something regarding
our thoughts towards the prevention of cervical cancer.
And oh god, my mind was a total BLANK.
and luckily for me i had nadnut to help me!

Just like when we went diving and i was so scared to do my 1st backroll dive,
and she was like holding my hand and telling me not to be afraid.




picnikfile_Mo8KBA

MUACKS YOU GIRL!



picnikfile_6Uindo

My outfit for the day, low cut denim romper from bkk! (:



picnikfile_rp4NDa

With pretty Valerie & Dawn!




picnikfile_1gwZ5-



picnikfile_eve72P



picnikfile_yFLztJ



picnikfile_w2FGQb

picnikfile_XJwb9G



Go get your vaccination to prevent Cervical Cancer!


No comments: